Postponed to 23-25 September 2020
The Raw Materials Summit, the flagship Event organised by the EIT RawMaterials, will take place on 23-25 September in Berlin, Germany.
The RM SUMMIT 2020 will envision the future of the raw materials industry in line with the priorities of the EU Green Deal. The three-day event will address digitalisation and innovation in areas including the transition to green energy supply as well as the rising demand for raw materials and advanced materials for e-mobility.
The topics will include:
- RAW MATERIALS, CLEAN ENERGY TRANSITION AND CLIMATE NEUTRALITY
- TRANSITION TO CIRCULAR SOCIETIES
- SUSTAINABILITY STANDARDS FOR THE RAW MATERIALS SECTOR
- DIGITALISATION AND DATA-DRIVEN INNOVATION
- DISRUPTIVE MATERIALS INNOVATIONS
- EU CITIZEN ENGAGEMENT FOR THE NEW GENERATION OF CONSUMERS
- FUTURE OF EDUCATION
Läs mer och anmäl dig på EIT Raw Materials Summit