The global innovation and technology conference in the raw material sector goes online!
As times remain uncertain, the RM Summit 2020 goes online, giving attendees the opportunity to participate from wherever they are in the world, networking, connecting and streaming talks from CEO:s, international policymakers and global industry figures.
The Raw Materials Summit, the flagship Event organised by the EIT RawMaterials, will take place on 29-30 September, ONLINE.
The RM SUMMIT 2020 will envision the future of the raw materials industry in line with the priorities of the EU Green Deal. The three-day event will address digitalisation and innovation in areas including the transition to green energy supply as well as the rising demand for raw materials and advanced materials for e-mobility.
The topics will include:
- RAW MATERIALS, CLEAN ENERGY TRANSITION AND CLIMATE NEUTRALITY
- TRANSITION TO CIRCULAR SOCIETIES
- SUSTAINABILITY STANDARDS FOR THE RAW MATERIALS SECTOR
- DIGITALISATION AND DATA-DRIVEN INNOVATION
- DISRUPTIVE MATERIALS INNOVATIONS
- EU CITIZEN ENGAGEMENT FOR THE NEW GENERATION OF CONSUMERS
- FUTURE OF EDUCATION