Welcome to the launch of Svemin’s updated Climate Roadmap
– Interim Report III – follow-up and supplementary analysis of energy needs and climate benefits
The mining and minerals sector’s updated climate roadmap describes developments in the industry and how the goals of completely fossil-free mining by 2035 and climate-neutral processes and fossil-free energy use by 2045 will be achieved, through commitments in the industry. The report also describes the obstacles, challenges and needs the industry sees in the implementation of the plans.
On June 21, Svemin invites you to a breakfast seminar where the updated roadmap is presented.
The updated climate roadmap is a follow-up and supplement to the climate roadmap and subsequent sub-reporting that was launched in 2019. The updated roadmap is a strategic project within the framework of Fossil-Free Sweden funded by Vinnova and Swedish Mining Innovation.
- Maria Sunér, CEO Svemin
- Svante Axelsson, National Coordinator, Fossil Free Sweden
- Karl Murray, Associate partner, Material Economics
- Annie Olofsson, Energy Market Analyst, Sweco
- Anders Hedqvist, Head of Strategic Projects, Epiroc
- Stefan Savonen, Senior Vice President Energy & Climate, LKAB
- Ann Allen, Manager Public Affairs, Boliden
- Jessica Rosencrantz, Member of the Riksdag (M)
- Martin Ådahl, Member of the Riksdag (C)
- Mattias Jonsson, Member of the Riksdag (S)
What: Launch of Svemin’s updated Climate Roadmap
When: Tuesday, June 21
Time: 08.30 – 09.30
Location: The restaurant, Näringslivets Hus, Storgatan 19, Stockholm and online