The green transition starts in the mine. The Swedish mine. Welcome to celebrate with us. Svemin’s Autumn Summit 2022.
Svemin offers a full day filled with the latest from the industry, politics and academia. There will be a lot of talk about Sweden’s new political landscape, the EU’s upcoming Raw Materials Initiative and, of course, the opportunity to meet industry professionals.
In addition scholarship awards and dinner. More information, program and list of speakers shortly.
Sneak peek at the speaker list
- Annelie Wirtén, Director General, Geological Survey of Sweden
- Björn Risinger, Director General, The Swedish Environmental Protection Agency
- Robert Andrén, Director General, Swedish Energy Agency
- Jakob Granit, Director General, Swedish Agency for Marine and Water Management
- Ulla Sandborgh, CEO Jokkmokk Iron Mines
- Anna Tyni, CEO Copperstone Resources
- Helena Hedblom, CEO Epiroc
- Eric M Runesson, Justice of the Supreme Court of Sweden, Chair of the Committee on Reindeer Lands
- Johan Sjöberg, Security and Defense Policy Adviser, Confederation of Swedish Enterprise
Don’t wait >> register now.
What: Svemin’s Autumn Summit 2022
When: Tuesday Nov. 22
Where: Pelarsalen, Norra Latin, Drottninggatan 71B, Stockholm
Time: 09.00 – 17.00, dinner 19.00 – late
Language: Swedish and English
Fee: Summit free of charge, dinner SEK 1000 ex. VAT, invoiced afterwards